How to make money using Twitter

There are a lot of ways to make money from home this days and one of the  most popular is make money on the internet. Using Twitter is one of the effective ways of doing it. There is also a lot of ways on how to make money using your twitter but I will show some of the method I know. Twitter has become more and more popular this days and everyone is taking advantage of this. Because of it's popularity in my opinion, Twitter has becoming a marketplace. In what I see now, almost half of Twitter user is just using it to make free money out of it. That's why many has saying that Twitter is loosing now it's innocence. But Twitter is still fighting this matter, by tightening their security against spammer. I myself has feel how the security is so much tight now. My 10 accounts got banned and all that is left to me is my main account. If you want to hear from my experience so you will not do the same mistake I have done visit here "Tips on How not to get Banned by Twitter".

I will show to you here the easiest one on how to make money online using twitter. This is definitely one way to make free money on the internet. This method is so popular I don't know but I think there are still others who don't know about this. One thing that I like in this method is that after you set it up, it will only consume 5 minutes of your time everyday to tweet new ads. So it is like earning money without doing anything.


This is how it works: 
  1. Advertisers pay this program for their product to get tweeted in twitter.
  2. This program hire publishers (we are the publishers) to tweet the advertisers product on their tweeter account.
  3. Then the publishers get payed by doing that.
  4. That simple.

 *** If you don't have any Idea of what twitter is but want to make money online using twitter, I suggest reading this guide first about using twitter *** 

*** Don't worry it's free and downloadable no email required *** 



This is my favorite program of them all, because I think this is the easiest program to make money using your twitter. Also maybe because this is the method that is working for me at the moment. This works as I stated above, Advertisers -> RevTwt -> Publishers (then get paid). 

There are different ways to earn from this program, CPC (Cost Per Click), CPT (Cost Per Thousand), CPA (Cost Per Action) etc. As of the moment I am only using CPC cause I don't have much time to study about the other methods. 

CPC ad has different value depending on the advertisers, currently ranging from $.04 to $.20 per valid click. So imagine if you can produce 10 clicks in just 1 post of ad and you are posting a $.20 value of ad per valid click, that's $2 in an instant. You can add up to 10 Twitter accounts in this program, so imagine again. (10 Twitter accounts) x (you can produce 10 click per account in a day)  = (100 clicks a day) x ($.20 value of ad per valid click) = $20 in an instant, that's why it is my favorite. But that will all depend on your skill and of course in the number of your followers. Achieving 10 clicks on your ad per day is not that easy I am telling you specially if your a beginner. Once you set up your accounts it will only take you 5 minutes a day to tweet ads that why it is really worth it joining.

Minimum earnings should be $20 to withdraw through paypal. You can also request to get your earnings by cheque but your earnings should exceed $100. Also do not try to cheat the system or else, you might lose your earnings. I've did my research and this is a legitimate paying site, that's my nature before joining any site. Check their background. A reminder for those who will join this program, you need to have atleast 50 followers to get started posting ads on your twitter. I highly recommend this program.

*** I would appreciate if you would join under my referral link ***
I am not very sure if you will like this one, I would recommend this cause I also did my research and this is also a legitimate paying site. The only matter I see in this program is you are the one who will set up your own tweeting price, and the minimum is $1. Imagine, who advertisers will Pay $1 for a tweet. They will notify you as soon as a sponsor matches you. I am a member of this program for a week now and still I don't have any sponsors. No sponsors no earnings. In my opinion, the catch here is this; you should really have a quality Twitter Account in order for sponsors to choose you to tweet. My account have a 500 followers and I guess that is still not enough. And also based on my research, I think your account should be atleast 2months old in order to catch sponsors. Pretty tight. Well they should be because of the $1 minimum pricing. Well it's up to you if you like to try this program. All of the things I say here is just based on my observation, I am not 100% sure that I am correct. 

They are also paying through paypal and check. Your balance should exceed $50 to request payout. Unlike on RevTwt you can only use 1 account here, that's why achieving the $50 minimum payout will be a pretty tough job.

*** I would appreciate if you would join under my referral link ***

No comments:

Post a Comment